Re: [HTCondor-users] best model to make CondorCE available to small groups

Hi Thomas:

I assume the larger VOs are using glideinWMS to have a factory submit glideins through your CE on their behalf? In general, CEs are designed mainly to support pilot jobs coming through them, not payload jobs. Also, I assume there's a reason these smaller VOs can't use glideinWMS to send pilots to DESY?

Otherwise, it is possible to have a "glidein lite", where these VOs or maybe DESY itself sends pilot condor startds through the CE that are designed to augment these VO's home pool.

-greg