Re: [HTCondor-users] 2 to 3 minute gap between run of startd_cron and update of classadd ?

Hi Christoph:

Is it possible that the startd cron is running correct, and updating the new value in the startd's copy of the classad, but the startd isn't sending the new classad to the collector, for condor_status to see immediately? Does condor_status -direct show the new value? Perhaps setting
-update: true
in the classad will help:

https://htcondor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/misc-concepts/hooks.html?highlight=STARTD%20Cron#overview

-greg