[HTCondor-users] 2 to 3 minute gap between run of startd_cron and update of classadd ?

Hi,

I am using startd_cron to run a script every 30s that returns a classadd called

START_NOTEBOOK = true/false

Everything looks ok, but once the return from the script changes from true to false it takes the startd roughly 3 minutes (thats 5 to 6 more cron runs) to reflect the change in classadd value.

Is this 'to-be-expected' or is there a way to make this mor speedy or is it me being stupid (possible, happened before) ;)

Best
christoph

--
Christoph Beyer