A Long Term Support (LTS) release contains significant bug fixes.
Highlights of this release are:
- Fix bug where huge values of ImageSize and others would end up negative
- Fix bug in how MAX_JOBS_PER_OWNER applied to late materialization jobs
- Fix bug where the schedd could choose a slot with insufficient disk space
- Fix crash in ClassAd substr() function when the offset is out of range
- Fix bug in Kerberos code that can crash on macOS and could leak memory
- Fix bug where a job is ignored for 20 minutes if the startd claim fails
More details about the fixes can be found in the Version History:
Thank you for your interest in HTCondor!
- The HTCondor Team