Re: [HTCondor-users] A condor_off -peaceful stops all startd_cron jobs

I have a startd_cron job which would be useful to have running while a machine is draining/retiring following a condor_off -peaceful. Is there any config option to accomplish this, or a workaround that might work?

There's no specific config option that I'm aware of. However, if you can tell that th startd is in that state from a machine ad, we did just add (in 9.4.0) the ability to test, before we would otherwise start a startd cron job, if a configuration-specified expression is true, and only run the startd cron job if it is. Look up STARTD_CRON_<JobName>_CONDITION in the configuration macros section of the manual.

- ToddM