From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Michael Pelletier via HTCondor-users <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2021 3:29 PM
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List (htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx) <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Michael Pelletier <michael.v.pelletier@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-users] A condor_off -peaceful stops all startd_cron jobs

I have a startd_cron job which would be useful to have running while a machine is draining/retiring following a condor_off -peaceful. Is there any config option to accomplish this, or a workaround that might work?

Michael V Pelletier

Principal Engineer

Raytheon Technologies

Information Technology

50 Apple Hill Drive

Tewksbury, MA 01876-1198

RTX.com | LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram