Re: [HTCondor-users] Resource consumption for completed/held jobs?

HI Max:

As you thought, held or completed jobs mainly consume memory in the schedd.  If the total memory footprint of the schedd isn't too big for your system, they shouldn't be causing any other slowdowns.  Excessive held or completed jobs in the queue may cause additional traffic for people running condor_q -all.  Personally, I like to get my jobs out of the held state, just because it makes it hard to find my "real" jobs.

-greg