Subject: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor tutorial talk videos available on YouTube
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2021 11:42:47 -0600
From: Greg Thain <gthain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx

The HTCondor team has created several tutorial talks that we give at HTCondor week and other venues. For those who cannot attend these talks, we've re-recorded the tutorials and put them on the Center For High Throughput Computing's YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd1UBXmZIgB4p85t2tu-gLw

We have tutorials aimed at HTCondor users, administrators, and OSG/HTCondorCE administrators, each with their own playlists.

We hope you find them useful.

-greg