Re: [HTCondor-users] PostCMD with absolute paths?

Hi Thomas,

This was a known issue that we fixed in HTCondor 8.8.11:
https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=7770

So if you are able to upgrade to a recent version, that is the most
straightforward way to fix this. Please keep in mind that PostCmd (and
PreCmd) scripts are invoked on the execute node, so that's where you
need to do the upgrade.

If that's not possible, then the closest thing to what you're looking
for is a wrapper script (like you suggested), or a relative-path
PostCmd that invokes the desired absolute path script.

Mark