[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[HTCondor-users] question about integrating HTCONDOR with a remote SLURM
- Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2021 08:18:46 +0100
- From: shambakey1@xxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [HTCondor-users] question about integrating HTCONDOR with a remote SLURM
- I want to connect an "htcondor" machine with a remote SLURM machine (the SLURM machine is the login node of an HPC). If I understand the docs correctly, the "batch grid" in "grid universe" is for LOCAL integration only. Thus, HTCONDOR and SLURM should run on the same machine. So, I wonder if the "cream grid type" will enable this remote integration? If anyone has a similar scenario, can you please send its link?
- Another question please: does HTCONDOR map all submit options found in SLURM?