[HTCondor-users] question about integrating HTCONDOR with a remote SLURM

Hi
  1. I want to connect an "htcondor" machine with a remote SLURM machine (the SLURM machine is the login node of an HPC). If I understand the docs correctly, the "batch grid" in "grid universe" is for LOCAL integration only. Thus, HTCONDOR and SLURM should run on the same machine. So, I wonder if the "cream grid type" will enable this remote integration? If anyone has a similar scenario, can you please send its link?
  2. Another question please: does HTCONDOR map all submit options found in SLURM?
Regards

--
Mohammed