[HTCondor-users] Any compatibility issue upgrading individual daemons from 8.6.13 to latest?

Hi,

We have a setup where all daemons (Schedd, Startd, Central Manager)
are running 8.6.13., and we would like to upgrade it to the latest
stable version.
The upgrade will start, most probably, with the Startd's.

Therefore, I have two questions:

[1] Is there any non-backwards compatibility issue between the latest
version and 8.6.13 we need to be aware of?

[2] Any problem running Schedd and Central Manager on 8.6.13 if the
Startd's are running the latest version?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Cheers,
Jose