Re: [HTCondor-users] Unable to start Abaqus MPI Jobs with HTCondor

On 2/8/21 2:55 AM, felix.koelzow@xxxxxx wrote:
Dear Greg,

I will spend some more time regarding environment variables.

Since default condor_submit does not work and condor_submit -i does work,

do you say it is most likely some environment variables or maybe another

issue, i.e. are we on the right track focusing on env-variables?

That would be my guess. Another thing to try would be to submit with

getenv = true

in the submit file, which passes all the environment variables from the submit side to the execute side.

-greg