Re: [HTCondor-users] Unable to start Abaqus MPI Jobs with HTCondor

Dear Greg,

at first. It works, actually. It seems to be, that the main knob to be
turned on is

USE_PID_NAMESPACES = True

With that knob, and as before getenv = true, the issue is gone. I will
and have to spend more time for testing.

Maybe you are able to explain the main differences why the one is
working and the won't.

Furthermore, is there any possibility to contribute to the documentation
that e.g. describes how to setup

htcondor for an appropriate Abaqus usage? Since I found docu-pages about
SLURM & Abaqus,

I would like to save these findings for the posterity.

Regards,

Felix