From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Carsten Aulbert
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2021 5:07 AM
To: htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [HTCondor-users] Mixing up 'is' and 'isnt'?

Hi,

even though I am beyond my first coffees, I do not get this output:

condor_status -af:h TotalGpus Gpus Machine -constraint
"PartitionableSlot is true && TotalGPUs isnt defined"

TotalGpus Gpus Machine
2         0    a3102.atlas.local
1         1    a3104.atlas.local
1         1    a3108.atlas.local
1         1    a3112.atlas.local
1         0    a3116.atlas.local
1         1    a3120.atlas.local
1         0    a3124.atlas.local
8         2    a3128.atlas.local
1         1    a3217.atlas.local

condor_status -af:h TotalGpus Gpus Machine -constraint
"PartitionableSlot is true && TotalGPUs is defined"

TotalGpus Gpus Machine
undefined undefined a3140.atlas.local
undefined undefined a3212.atlas.local
undefined undefined a3226.atlas.local
undefined undefined a3227.atlas.local

Since the two groups are correctly identified but are just inverse to my
exceptions, can someone please enlighten me, what I am missing?

Thanks a lot in advance

Carsten

PS: This is still on Condor 8.8.9, though release noted up to 8.8.12
does not seem to change anything in this respect.
--
Dr. Carsten Aulbert, Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics,
CallinstraÃe 38, 30167 Hannover, Germany, Phone +49 511 762 17185