[HTCondor-users] Periodic Hold for jobs exceeding memory and CPU requests

Hi,
I was under the, apparently wrong, impression that setting
CGROUP_MEMORY_LIMIT_POLICY = HARD
will suffice to kill jobs running over the requested memory.
I now understand that I have to back it up by a SYSTEM_PERIODIC_HOLD
As the system is in production I don't want to risk getting it wrong and killing innocent jobs.

While I'm at it can I also use that method to remove jobs that are using more cores than requested (cpu usage > cpu requested)?

Thanks,
David