Re: [HTCondor-users] Held jobs: unable to establish standard (output|error) stream

On 1/7/21 7:03 AM, Thomas Hartmann wrote:

I guess there is not much more in the Starter log on your execute node/slot `slot1_3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` compared to the shadow

The immediate problem here is that this job is trying to stream standard output back to the submt machine in real time by setting

stream_output = true

in the submit file. Which is fine. However, for some reason, the starter is complaining that it can't setup this stream for the job. If we can see the StarterLog.slotXX for that particular job, we should be able to see a more specific error.

-greg