[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [HTCondor-users] How to forbid job restarts
- Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 08:59:09 -0600 (CST)
- From: Todd L Miller <tlmiller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [HTCondor-users] How to forbid job restarts
* making config files readable by everybody
* changing ownership of config files to user "condor"
The convention -- AFAIK -- for HTCondor configuration files is to
be 644 (world-readable, owner-writable), but owned by root.
* uninstalling condor-annex-ec2 rpm
For the record, the condor-annex-ec2 RPM is only intended to be
installed on virtual machine images intended for use with condor_annex; it
may cause problems in any other use case.