From: "romain bouquet04" <romain.bouquet04@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "HTCondor-Users Mail List" <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, 22 January, 2021 10:34:24
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-users] No output file with pyROOT, using RECREATE

Hi Nathan,

I think you are missing transfer_output_files, put in your condor submit file both lines below:
transfer_output_files = "OutFile.root"
transfer_output_remap = "OutFile.root = myName_$(Process).root"
Because the first line tells condor the name of the output file and the second tells condor to remap it.

I hope it will work,
Best regards,
Romain Bouquet