[HTCondor-users] No output file with pyROOT, using RECREATE

Dear HTCondor community,

I am trying to run a script in python that makes use of ROOT, named "my_code.py" here.
This code reads the ROOT input file and creates an other one from it, named "OutFile.root", with the following line:

OutFile = ROOT.TFile("OutFile.root", "RECREATE")

Then, I run this script with HTCondor, with the following submit description file:

executable              = my_code.py
arguments               = $(myfile)
output                  = output/job.$(ClusterId).$(ProcId).out
error                   = error/job.$(ClusterId).$(ProcId).err
log                     = log/job.$(ClusterId).log
transfer_input_files    = $(myfile)
transfer_output_remaps  = "OutFile.root = myName_$(Process).root"
queue myfile matching *.root

I don't have any apparent error, but when I check in my submit directory, no file is created.
Could you please tell me what I am doing in a wrong way?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

Nathan