Re: [HTCondor-users] Advertising for the Autumn HTCondor meeting

On 7/21/21 6:23 AM, West, Matthew wrote:

Hi All,

I was a little surprised to see that https://indico.cern.ch/event/1059494/ is up and running for the September meeting and that registration had been open for a few weeks. Did I miss any of the other announcements? I was able to register and my name appear on the participants list.

Matt:

We haven't officially opened up registration yet, and are still tweaking the meeting page, so you haven't missed anything.  We'll open registration soon, and will send out announcements here and on twitter when we do. I assume your eagerness to register is because you'd like to give a talk?

-greg