Re: [HTCondor-users] Claimed Slots vs runnning jobs

Are the jobs delaying startup due to something like a next_job_start_delay rule or some such? Is there a limit on the number of concurrent jobs per user?

You can see why the idle jobs aren’t running by using the command:

condor_q -better-analyze <jobid>

That’s probably the right place to start debugging.

Michael V Pelletier

Principal Engineer

Raytheon Technologies

Digital Technology