Re: [HTCondor-users] Download V8.8 documentation for offline use

>> Is there some way to download the latest Condor 8.8.13(?)
>> documentation (not V9) that is online so that it could be
>> used/available on an isolated network? In the past I used some form of
>> wget that did a recursive download but was wondering if there is a
>> more appropriate or cleaner way, i.e. like a tar file or such.

> 	One of the nice things about readthedocs is that they just do this for us:

> https://htcondor.readthedocs.io/_/downloads/en/v8_8/htmlzip/

I downloaded the zip file and seems to work for the most part but it seems slightly different. When you click on an item in the contents pane on the left you essentially get the whole major topic on the right, you don't get the separate links like you do online. This isn't that big of a deal. However, the largest difference and one of the things I use most often online is the Index. When clicking on the Index, it is totally empty from the zip file.