Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondorCE route fails with set_+AdName

Hi Thomas,

The "+ClassAdAttr" syntax is only meaningful to condor_submit so if you're constructing a job ad in the Python bindings, or modifying an ad with job transforms then you should exclude the "+" and refer to the attributes directly.

- Brian