Re: [HTCondor-users] Multiple roles for machines in a small cluster?

Hi Nathan,

that should be possible.

You can define with the `DAEMON_LIST` ad, which daemons/roles a machine should run. Something like
  DAEMON_LIST = MASTER,  COLLECTOR, NEGOTIATOR, SCHEDD, STARTD
should probably be sufficient. You would then need to configure the settings for each daemon accordingly.

Cheers,
  Thomas