Re: [HTCondor-users] Negotiator not running

Hi Todd,

my apologies, I realize I was not clear.

I was just reusing our production configuration (which assumes a
redundant setup and, therefore, it has the HA Daemon enabled) to
create a new testbed. This testbed had only one host for the Central
Manager, so I was wondering if that was the reason for the ERROR
messages in the HADLogs and no Negotiator.
At the end, it went ahead and built a second host, to be closer to our
production setup, and that seems to have fixed the issue.

Except for the fact that both Central Manager hosts are now running
the negotiator. I thought it would be only one of them. Is it OK
having both running the negotiator?

Thanks a lot.
Jose

El jue, 10 jun 2021 a las 16:21, Todd Tannenbaum
(<tannenba@xxxxxxxxxxx>) escribiÃ: