Re: [HTCondor-users] Negotiator not running

Except for the fact that both Central Manager hosts are now running
the negotiator. I thought it would be only one of them. Is it OK
having both running the negotiator?

The manual implies that only one negotiator process should be running at a time for HAD, but I don't know what the technical details there are. Maybe take a look at each negotiator's log; if only one of them is negotiating, it's probably working right.

- ToddM