Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor can't execute the job with error: Error: can't find resource with ClaimId

There is one negotiator. After some prints in the source code, at now I understand the following: the schedd executes the first job on dynamic slots, CLAIM_WORKLIFE = 0 in my configuration (to re-create slots each time), but the schedd tries to execute the next job on already expired slots, why it does so, I'm still investigating.

Stupid question, but did you set CLAIM_WORKLIFE to 0 on both the schedd and the startd? (I don't remember if the schedd is supposed to bounce, or if it's supposed to know better than to try, actually, but if it can't know...)

- ToddM