From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Jason Patton
Sent: Monday, March 1, 2021 1:41 PM
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [External] Re: [HTCondor-users] Is a JobStatus==5 check required in a periodic_release _expression_?

Michael,

Between Christina and myself, we can't think of anything obvious that would make dropping the JobStatus == 5 clause from the periodic_release _expression_ problematic, as doing "condor_release" on non-held jobs should result in no change. Curious what different behavior you saw if you're able to share!

Jason