Re: [HTCondor-users] Is a JobStatus==5 check required in a periodic_release expression?

Michael,

Between Christina and myself, we can't think of anything obvious that would make dropping the JobStatus == 5 clause from the periodic_release _expression_ problematic, as doing "condor_release" on non-held jobs should result in no change. Curious what different behavior you saw if you're able to share!

Jason