[HTCondor-users] CondorCE: BatchRuntime available for Condor as LRMS?

Hi all,

short question: is the `BatchRuntime` ad available/evaluated for CondorCE to Condor jobs?

Thing is, that so far we have been limiting job wall times by a SYSTEM_PERIODIC_REMOVE rule in a route ala
  RemoveDefaultJobWallTime = ( RemoteWallClockTime > 4 * 24 * 60 * 60 )

Could I instead use BatchRuntime directly, when injecting a limit? ð

Cheers,
  Thomas

[1]
https://github.com/htcondor/htcondor-ce/pull/427