Re: [HTCondor-users] CondorCE: job submission to Condor-LRMS fails due to stdout/stderr files missing during staging(?)

Hi Brian,

I have attached a tarball of all job_queue.* on our CE grid-htcondorce0.
One odd thing(?) might be, that on both our prod CEs, there are each one additional rotated(?) job_queue.log.{5,12} - so somewhat with a "random" number. Both have (c)mod timestamps from when I restarted the condor.service unit - no idea, why these ended up as remnants?

Anyway, the current job_queue.log as well as the pre-restart one look good to me - with the job IDs + their ads well formatted (on a quick grep I dod not find any non-ascii char, that might point to some corruption.

Cheers,
  Thomas

[1]
root@grid-htcondorce1: [~] ls -all /var/lib/condor/spool/job_queue.log*
-rw------- 1 condor condor 15030781 Mar 8 16:33 /var/lib/condor/spool/job_queue.log -rw------- 1 condor condor 33740967 Mar 8 13:57 /var/lib/condor/spool/job_queue.log.12

root@grid-htcondorce0: [/etc/condor/config.d] ls -hall /var/lib/condor/spool/job_queue.log* -rw------- 1 condor condor 7,6M Mar 8 16:36 /var/lib/condor/spool/job_queue.log -rw------- 1 condor condor 3,3M Mar 8 13:55 /var/lib/condor/spool/job_queue.log.5