Re: [HTCondor-users] Python 3 bindings in HTCondor 8.9.11

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the explanation, what I donât understand is that itâs working fine with condor-8.8.12 for any Python 3 version.
Also, is the Python version used during compilation documented somewhere for each HTCondor release?

Best regards,
Quentin