Re: [HTCondor-users] How to set a worker node offline in HTCondor

Worker nodes accept the jobs if the START condition evaluates to True, start should evaluate False for node(s) to not accept new jobs, existing jobs will keep on running.Â

START = False

condor_reconfig (to reflect the change)Â

From condor master node for multiple worker nodes you may use this:

condor_config_val -set 'START = False' -startd -name $host
condor_reconfig -name $host

Thanks & Regards,
Vikrant Aggarwal