Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor-users Digest, Vol 88, Issue 39

Hi Evgeniy,

If the pilots of the VO you're supporting need a proxy, indications probably wouldn't show up in any of your local HTCondor-CE or HTCondor logs. You'll want to check in with the VOs that you support whether or not it's ok to lift this restriction.

If there are no VOs that need a valid proxy during pilot runtime, then you can remove the relevant expressions from SYSTEM_PERIODIC_HOLD (this is much easier to do in HTCondor-CE 4+). However, if your VOs do need a valid proxy during the pilot lifetime, this may cause them to see strange failures in their workflows.

- Brian