Re: [HTCondor-users] Job not starting correctly

Dollars for donuts says you've got a memory limit problem. Signal 139 is probably 128+11 (obviously!). Linux will kill some processes with signal 11 SISSEGV when if you have a memory limit in place.

The interactive job sets a different memory request than the one you put in your job, if you put one in at all.

https://www-auth.cs.wisc.edu/lists/htcondor-users/2020-April/msg00056.shtml

If you put request_memory=10000 and it works, you have the beginning of your answer.

Tom