Re: [HTCondor-users] problem setting up FS_REMOTE security

Hello,

The config you have looks good but I think it is incomplete.

FS_REMOTE is not in the list of default methods, so even though you have enabled it on the server/receiving side, the client probably isn't attempting to use it.  If you have set either SEC_DEFAULT_AUTHENTICATION_METHODS or SEC_CLIENT_AUTHENTICATION_METHODS elsewhere in your config file, you should add it to those settings.  If you haven't set those, you should define SEC_CLIENT_AUTHENTICATION_METHODS and list all methods you might potentially use.  For example,

      SEC_CLIENT_AUTHENTICATION_METHODS = FS, FS_REMOTE, SSL, IDTOKENS, CLAIMTOBE

Let me know if that works for you or if you still are having trouble.

Cheers,

-zach