Re: [HTCondor-users] Negotiation submitters sort order

Hi David,

you can probably weight the sort order with the current usage `GroupResourcesInUse` - maybe something like [1] . But I do not know, if something like that could be realized on the user level.

Cheers,
  Thomas

[1]
GROUP_SORT_EXPR = ifThenElse(AccountingGroup=?="<none>", 3.4e+38, \
  ifThenElse(regexp("multicore",AccountingGroup),\
    ifThenElse(GroupQuota > 0.0 ,1+GroupResourcesInUse/GroupQuota,5.0),  \
      ifThenElse(GroupQuota > 0.0, GroupResourcesInUse/GroupQuota,\
        3.3e+38\
      )
    )
 )