Re: [HTCondor-users] Replacing the Email-List

Just to be clear, Discourse itself is FOSS software and CHTC can host its own forum if it wishes, so this specific 'privately owned' concern doesn't apply. And its a web-forum, which is hardly ever 'real time.' I am also NOT saying we should move everything over to Slack.

An alternative is Github Discussions if you want something tied to the hosting service for the source code, but that is run by Microsoft.

Cheers,
Matt

âââââââ Original Message âââââââ