Re: [HTCondor-users] Replacing the Email-List

On Wed, 26 May 2021, Lincoln Bryant wrote:

I want to echo the sentiment preferring email.

I understand that the weight of my sentiment is weakened by the fact I also wept for The Old Webpage and The "Standard"-now-Deceased Universe. However I'd also vote for keeping The Mailing List.

In the spectrum between the "newspaper" model, where you look for what may
be of interest and the "commercial call" model, i.e. anything e-bugging
you asynchronously, I do prefer the current "stream of consciousness" model, that sits somewhere in the middle and doesn't affect the interrupt service rate.

Thank you for bearing with me!

Francesco Prelz
INFN - Milan