Re: [HTCondor-users] Replacing the Email-List

I am not in charge of any aspect of HTCondor and no one from CHTC has given me any indication they plan to deprecate the user-list.

I just personally find the system antiquated and intimidating for new members of the community. Given the desire to grow dHTC outside it's usual confines, I believe shifting user-feedback to a forum would lower the bar to entry. Also these systems do enable you to get the "most recent posts" in email list form if you still want that.

But again, this was just an immodest proposal by one Uni RSE in Southwest England and nothing more.

- Matt West