From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Jaime Frey
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2021 12:21 PM
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-users] History file rotation - reading from backups

Are you able to adjust the history rotation configuration on these schedds? You can set the rotation trigger based on size or time, and the number of rotated files. condor_history (whether remote or local) should look through all of the rotated files automatically. If your remote condor_history queries arenât reading all of the rotated files, that sounds like a bug we should investigate.

 - Jaime