[HTCondor-users] Limiting total resource share granted to single users

Hi,

I would like to ask if there is a way to limit the total amount of resources granted to a single user, e.g. set up a limit that a single user can only obtain, say, 85% of all the available CPUs. I know that there are priorities for resource negotiation etc, but I am looking more towards prevention of resource hogging by a single user, which can be a real problem on smaller compute clusters.

Thanks in advance for help!

Best,

-Jacek

--