From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Lachlan Palmer <LPalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 4, 2021 11:25 AM
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-users] STARTD_ATTRS when CONURRENCY_LIMIT defined

Hi All,

We have a set of jobs that utilise a concurrency limit. I now want to restrict this set of jobs to not run on certain machines. I am wondering if it possible to define a STARTD_ATTRS setting based on whether this concurrency limit is defined or not, or if I have to create an additional configuration requirement, like what is described in here: https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/wiki?p=HowToRunJobsOnlyOnMachinesWithPreInstalledSoftware

Thanks,

Lachlan

This communication (both the message and any attachments or links) is confidential and only intended for the use of the person or persons to whom it is addressed unless we have expressly authorized otherwise. It also may contain information that is protected by solicitor-client privilege. If you are reading this communication and are not an addressee or authorized representative of an addressee, we hereby notify you that any distribution, copying or other use of it without our express authorization is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete both the message and any attachments from your system and notify us immediately by e-mail or phone. In addition, we note that this communication and its transmission of data have not been secured by encryption. Therefore, we are not able to confirm or guarantee that the communication has not been intercepted, amended, or read by an unintended third party.