[HTCondor-users] HTCondor doesn't recognize python uproot library

Hello!
I'm a new lxplus and HTCondor system user, I was trying to create condor jobs for remote python script calculations involving ROOT files and I have ran into a problem I cannot solve by myself. Your help/comments/advice would be greatly appreciated!

The context/problem:
I'm trying to run multiple Condor jobs involving a python script which uses information from remotely accessed ROOT files to perform a physics analysis. For these jobs I'm using a single job for one ROOT file and to be able to read information from these files, I'm using python uproot library. I have created all the needed files for launching jobs: executable file[1], submit file[2], proxy file(copied when initialized GRID certificate) and the python script file itself[3].

When I try to run this job, it submits to condor system, stays idle for a while, then runs, and gives back an error message in error file[4]. Additionally, here are the log[5] and output[6] files it that gives any extra information. Any ideas what could cause it, because I have not had any problems using other python libraries in HTCondor, and this code runs perfectly when launched locally on lxplus.
The condor jobs were submitted from the home directory in lxplus and I use python 2.7 for these jobs, and "kinit" line was run beforehand.

Condor version info:
$CondorVersion: 8.9.11 Dec 28 2020 BuildID: 526068 PackageID: 8.9.11-1 $
$CondorPlatform: x86_64_CentOS7 $

Thanks in advance!
Best Wishes!
Normunds