Re: [HTCondor-users] python bindings: how to get history iterator?

Maybe somebody has an idea for me, how to properly get the historic ads?

	The documentation is inconsistent: the function signature should be

history(constraint=True, projection=[], match=-1, since=None) â HistoryIterator

to match the description of constraint and projection. I suspect, given the error, that the function signature is what's actually implemented, and you need to do

type(schedd.history(True, []))

to get the results you expect.

- ToddM