[HTCondor-users] HTCondor on GCP images unavailable

Hi,

we've been using HTCondor on GCP [1] for some time now and first of all I want to say thank for you such a great project!

It looks like a recent update has broken the deployment scripts though. When deploying a new instance of HTCondor-on-GCP, I get the following erros:

The resource 'projects/kbatch-public/global/images/condor-submit-v2-0-0' is not ready

The resource 'projects/kbatch-public/global/images/condor-master-centos7-v8-8-1' is not ready

Moreover, our existing instance broke because the same issue happens with the "old" compute tier images (condor-compute-v2-0-1).

Are the GCP Compute images open source and available somewhere? I'd be interested to maintain them inside our GCP project so our services would not be affected by outside changes.

Cheers,
Daniel Krebs

[1] https://console.cloud.google.com/marketplace/product/kbatch-public/htcondor-on-gcp