Re: [HTCondor-users] Can I install the Central-manager and the submit in the same box?

It seems there is another way to install two roles in a machine.

Can anyone help?

There's not currently a way to use get_htcondor to install and configure a machine to be both a central manager and a submit node. You'll have to modify the configuration file(s) yourself. However, this should be relatively simple. Somewhere in /etc/config -- I forget exactly where -- there will be a file containing the line

use role:get_htcondor_central_manager

Simply add, immediately after that line, the following line:

use role:get_htcondor_submit

That should configure the machine you previously installed as a central manager to run as a submit node as well.

- ToddM