Re: [HTCondor-users] Submitting a job through Python fails with the error "terminate called after throwing an instance of 'boost::python::error_already_set'"

Hi Gaetan,

Glad this is working for you now, though indeed, we should see if we can replicate it and figure out what's going on and how to throw a better error.

In the future, there's also "htcondor.enable_debug()" that, when run beforehand, will have htcondor calls spit out logging info to stderr:

https://htcondor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/apis/python-bindings/api/htcondor.html#htcondor.enable_debug

Jason