[HTCondor-users] HTCondor in an OpenStack instance

Good Afternoon All,

The current docs have a really nice guide for running on AWS. How much of this material is applicable to an non-commercial OpenStack "cloud" system?

Cheers,
Matt

--
Matthew T. West
DevOps & HPC SysAdmin

Please note, I may send emails out of 'normal' working hours, as this fits my own work-life balance. I do not expect a response outside of your own working hours.