Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor in an OpenStack instance

Hi Todd,

We have a pretty standard AFAIK RedHat OpenStack setup here in Exeter and am not sure if there is an EC2 layer included.

Right now, I just want to be able to start up a pool on an m6i.xlarge instance to run my own testing or teach researchers how to use HTCondor.

Cheers,
Matt